Date: August 15, 2021
Location: Outside at GCPC
This service will be a hybrid event, so you can come in person or watch the live stream on our youtube channel. Worship will start at 10:45 as usual.
Check email and Realm Sunday morning for any weather updates.
If you are coming for the face to face service, please remember a few things:
- Bring a chair if you have one
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring a mask (when we do congregational singing we will mask)
- Remember that our parking lot space is limited, so leave yourself time to walk. If you have mobility issues, we do have spaces reserved in the parking lot for you. If you need to drop off your chair so you don’t have to carry it all the way, there will be deacons in the parking lot to help you.
- Remember that we are not asking who is vaccinated. So, we will need to continue to be mindful that everyone is finding their way in this next phase in their own way.
- Red and green bracelets will be available upon arrival for an easy way to signal if you want hugs or not. Some people want to give hugs, others do not. Some people are masking, others are not. Some are distancing, some are not. Together we are learning new ways of being together and honoring each other. Let us come together, in person and online, for a time of worship and community gathering.