The Violence and Virtue of White Women’s Tears
Thursday, September 30 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM | GCPC’s Youtube channel
Join Faith 4 Justice Asheville and a multi-racial panel of women discussing the Violence and Virtue of White Women’s Tears as they wrestle with…
- How, when and where white women’s tears have resulted in violence against black and brown bodies biblically and throughout history
- How are white women’s tears weaponized in multi-racial spaces, and used to control and center white comfort?
- What is our response to white women’s tears and how is that response to Black and Latinx women’s tears different?
- How can white women accept responsibility so their tears don’t manipulate, violate and do harm?
- Where and when should white woman cry and grieve so that they can genuinely and fully heal?
- How do all women strengthen relationships across color-lines as we address these painful and controversial issues?
Click here to register!