Children in Worship
Sunday mornings now begin at 9:30am with worship. Your whole family comes to the sanctuary together. We have wonderful child care available for children ages four and under during worship. For children who are in the sanctuary we have the PrayGround up in the balcony and amazing worship bags for your kids no matter where they sit in the sanctuary. And we welcome and celebrate the sound and energy of children in worship. It’s ok if they need to move around. Us adults need to remember our bodies need to move around more, too!
Childcare (Birth - 4years of age)
- Childcare will be offered beginning at 9:15 am and will end 15 minutes following worship.
- Our childcare staff and volunteers are excellent and ready to do all they can to provide a safe space for children when they are here at GCPC.
- All staff and volunteers are vaccinated and ready to receive your children.
- When you arrive to GCPC you will be asked to check in for childcare in the narthex near the welcome desk. There we will ask you to fill out a brief wellness check and make sure you have a registration on file.
- If we need you when your child is in our care we will send you a text.
We know our little ones are not here as much as they are at school, or home, so we will work with you to help your child feel comfortable, safe and loved at church.
We look forward to getting to know you and your wonderful children. Please contact Amy Kim with any questions.
Ages 4 - 5th Grade
After worship, kids ages 4 years old to 5th grade check in in the narthex and then return to the sanctuary for music, a story, and some fun starting at 11:00 am. The second half of the formation hour they are divided up into different age groups to do their wondering in the education wing in freshly painted rooms and space to stretch out and enjoy being creative. It’s the beauty of Godly Play’s approach to nurturing the whole child (built in the Montessori model of education) with music and community added, GCPC style!
Children's Registration and Medical Release
Click here for the Children’s Registration and Medical Release form.