What is Realm and why use it?
Realm is a real ministry tool.
Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It helps our church connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of this church family, you’ll love it. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you.
Realm strengthens church connections.
Being the church doesn’t just happen at the church. Realm helps us serve you better and leads this church well between Sundays. Everyone can be connected from anywhere at any time, right from our mobile devices. It engages everyone in the life of our church by supporting the healthy relationships essential to our church’s mission. We’ll stay organized, and you’ll stay informed about all of the opportunities for fellowship. When we share life together, we will grow together.
What about my privacy?
Realm is safe, private, and secure.
Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. Realm is only made up of the people in your church, it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
Your information is your information.
1. You have complete control over who can see your contact and personal information.
2. Contact information is never public or searchable on the Internet. Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
3. Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
4. You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information. In some cases, your group leader may update your contact information if you have made it visible to group leaders.
5. For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited. Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
6. Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
How do I start?
Follow a few simple steps.
1. If you regularly attend Grace Covenant, you should have received an email inviting you to log in. Just set a password and you’re all set.
2. If you did not receive an email, you may click the register link below and follow the prompts.
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported by newer web applications, you’ll need to use Google Chrome or another updated browser to log in.
3. Once you’ve set up your profile, you may then download the Realm app called “Realm Connect” and sign in with the email and password that matches your account. If prompted for a code use: gcpcusa
4. Check to make sure that we have your address and other personal information entered correctly under My Profile. If anything is incorrect, you can change it. You can also adjust your privacy settings here. (NOTE: This will serve as our Church Directory so be sure to adjust your settings according to information you wish to share with the church community.)
Realm App Download for iOS
Realm App Download for Android