As we begin the process of in-person gatherings we would like you to know the following about how childcare will operate in the coming months:
- Childcare will be offered beginning 15 minutes prior to worship at 10:30 and will end 15 minutes following worship.
- Initially, registration for childcare will be required as we navigate this re-entry phase. In addition we ask that you complete this online registration the week before the Sunday you would like to attend (this link changes weekly).
- Our childcare staff and volunteers are excellent and ready to do all they can to provide a safe space for children when they are here at GCPC.
- All staff and volunteers are vaccinated and ready to receive your children.
- When you arrive to GCPC you will be asked to check in for childcare in the narthex near the welcome desk. There we will ask you to fill out a brief wellness check and make sure you have a registration on file.
- If we need you when your child is in our care we will send you a text.
We know our little ones are not here as much as they are at school, or home, so we will work with you to help your child feel comfortable, safe and loved at church.
We look forward to getting to know you and your wonderful children. Please contact Amy Kim with any questions.